Golden Black Super Marble has a black background and in some cases is brownish with irregular white and gold lines, which creates beautiful designs and sometimes its background color is close to blonde.
The combination of golden color with black and a few white streaks in this stone creates a very eye-catching view.
In this collection of marbles, the more irregular thin golden streaks have, the more beautiful and more welcomed it is. Golden Black marble is mined in Kashan city of Isfahan province and near Barzak village, and is often processed as slabs and Tiles.
Features of Golden Black Super Stone:
Golden Black Super marble has high compressive strength and abrasion resistance, which has increased the smoothness and luster of the stone.
Other features include high flexural strength, good grinding mode, versatility, low porosity and good adhesion to mortar.
Usages of Golden Black Supper Marble Stone:
Golden Black Super Stone is used in all interior spaces of the building, including floors and walls. This stone can be used as a floor stone for elevators, as well as toilets in residential units, commercial and office centers, and especially luxury centers such as hotels and halls. It should be noted that this stone is not very resistant in outdoor spaces and in the vicinity of sunlight, cold and frost. In summary, Golden Black Super Marble is used in the following cases:
- Interior stone of buildings and structures, reception paving, kitchen, hotel lobby, staircase and interior walls of the building
- Exterior stone of buildings and structures, sidewalks, decorating development plans, parking lots, courtyards and floors of commercial units
- Separation of slope and retaining walls
Golden Black Marble Stone Rating:
Golden Black Super Marble Stone can be classified and rating as export, super, premium and first class.
Export stone is the same as super stone and the excellent grade is rated in terms of stone color and stone quality. Grading (sorting) of building stones in Iran does not have a specific standard, and manufacturers and suppliers of building stones have their own definition for grading. These parameters are:
- No impurities, stains, glands and rot in the stone
- Accurate classification, sorting and minimal color difference
- The thickness of the stone has a direct effect on its grading
- Accuracy in angle and dimensions of the stone
- Quality of stone processing in terms of sawing and cutting
- Good appearance and not breaking lips of stones
- Type of raw materials used in the production process of stone, including (resin, epoxy, UV, meshes for the back of the stones, and grinding )
- Type of ore in terms of quality, color and how to pack
Be sure to compare the beauty of this stone with Najafabad marble, which is also from the marble family.
High compressive strength and abrasion resistance
Extraordinary color combination
Good adhesion with mortar
Relatively low resistance to outdoor space