Laybid Crystal Stone is one of the quality types of stones for open space floors. The stone, which has a light gray or blue background, has dark streaks and white halos in its texture. Libid Chines stone, which is processed using sandblasting technology, is not slippery and is a suitable option for use as a floor stone in outdoor spaces.
The presence of shiny crystal beads inside the Laybid Crystal Stone doubles its eye-catchiness.
Features of Chines Sand blasted stone:
The salient features of this stone are as follows:
- Like other types of Chinese, Laybid Crystal Stone has a low water absorption.
- The resistance of this stone to various environmental conditions such as heat and cold is desirable.
- This stone also shows good resistance to pressure and impact.
- Chinese Laybid Crystal Stone flooring has a good resistance to abrasion.
- This stone is sold in 40 × 40 dimensions with a suitable cut and precise sacking.
Usage of Sand Blasted Laybid Crystal Stone:
This stone has various uses and the most important of them are the following:
- Paving and flooring are suitable for landscaping in the yard and sidewalks
- Suitable stone for flooring the exterior of the building
Relatively low water absorption
Resistant to cold and heat
High compressive and abrasion resistance
Suitable for use on the floor of outdoor spaces of the building