Wavy travertine silver stone, which is usually found in the range of gray, brown, black (smoky) colors and colors in between, has bright veins in its texture. These streaks are seen in white, cream and sometimes golden colors. Wavy travertine stone has a special beauty due to its waves and is very interesting. Corrugated travertine, which is processed in different ways, has many uses and is known as one of the most widely used building stones. In the following, we will explain the properties of this stone more.
Features of Wavy Silver Travertine Stone:
Wavy Silver Travertine Stone has unique properties, some of which you can read below.
- This stone is very shiny and beautiful due to its good sanding. In fact, high transparency is one of the prominent features of this stone.
- Low porosity has caused this rock to have little water absorption.
- High resistance to pressure and impact is another feature.
- This stone also shows good resistance to environmental conditions.
- In the processing of this stone, resin is used to fill the pores, and this increases the quality of the stone.
- This stone is processed and sold in 40 length dimensions with the highest quality.
Usages of Wavy Silver Travertine Stone:
Silver travertine stone, like other travertines available in the market, has many usages and is used in various external and internal parts of the building.
- The main facade of the building is one of the main use of this beautiful and quality stone.
- Wavy silver travertine is also used in interior wall facades.
- Landscaping, paving and sidewalks are other uses of this stone.
- Various stone artifacts are also made using wavy silver travertine.
High pressure and wear resistance
Low porosity compared to other travertines
Relatively low water absorption